Tuesday 5 February 2013

Quilt for Claudie


This is a baby quilt I have recently finished for a little girl called Claudie.  Her father Marek worked with my husband for a few years.  They are from the Czech Republic.  He returned home in 2012.  My husband recently made contact with him through Facebook.  I hope to have this posted to them by the end of this week.

The pattern is from the Moda Bakeshop website.  I altered it a little bit to make it a bit larger.  I used a charm pack that I already had, which I bought in the Limerick Quilt Centre last year and I added borders from fabric I bought in the sale at Patchwork Plus, Aghada a couple of weeks ago.  I am really pleased with it.

2 comments:

  1. Tha quilt for Bert looks fantastic, I also like the Hearts quilt, I hope it raises lots of money for the Mater Hospital. The baby quilt also looks great I'm sure they will love it. Lizzi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab quilt I love it a lot
    From Becky xo :D

    ReplyDelete