Wednesday 28 May 2014

Recent Finishes



These are some photos of a baby quilt I finished recently.  The pattern is called I Spy a Four Patch, from Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.  I really enjoyed making it.  I have also shown a couple of close ups of the quilting.

All of the fabric was from my stash, which I was very pleased about.



This one is a Disappearing 9 Patch. The fabric was a pack I bought from The Fennel Shed last year.  I ordered some fabric for the border from them from the same fabric range.  I am really pleased with how it turned out.

Both of these quilts are on their way to Slovakia.  My husband's friends Marian and his wife recently had twins Adam and Alica.  I hope they like them.

That's all for now, happy sewing x






2 comments:

  1. Looks great Annie, I'm sure that they will love the quilts. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete