Thursday 27 December 2012

Easy Street - Parts 3 & 4

Easy Street part 3 is finally finished.  Here is a photo taken before I finished it.


If you are interested in seeing the progress people are making on Easy Street, pop on over the Bonnie Hunter's blog Quiltville here.

Here is  a photo of the reason I am behind on Easy Street.  It is a quilt I was finishing for my sister for Christmas.  You can read about it here.


And here is step 4 completed today.  I hope to start step 5 tomorrow and step 6 is also going to be released tomorrow.  I am really enjoying this mystery quilt.




4 comments:

  1. The quilt for your sister looks lovely. I'm behind with my pieces for Easy Street, too. Maybe tonight I can spend some time getting caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 5 will go quickly and you'll be ready for clue 6 in a few hours. I'm hoping we start joining little units into bigger blocks next time. Your sister's quilt is lovely and has some really pretty fabrics in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, Mag's quilt looks fantastic I'm sure she loves it. It looks like you are getting some sewing time at last. Lizzi xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lucky sister, the quilt is beautiful. The next steps did go much quirkier too!

    ReplyDelete